Freda's Chinese CurryOut Share this recipe
- Ready in: 20-30 mins
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 2 tbsp of Goldfish brand curry paste
- 100g of beef for frying (beaten flat, sliced)
- 100g of chicken breast (beaten flat, sliced)
- 1 tsp of dark soy
- 100g of prawns, big ones (defrosted)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 1 small red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 small green pepper (thinly sliced)
- splash of light soy
In a saucepan, dissolve curry paste with water and star anise and simmer to produce correct consistency.
Marinade the meat in the soy. Stir-fry the vegetables gently until soft and remove from wok.
Stir-fry the meat, add the vegetables and curry sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the prawns and simmer for a half minute. Don't overcook those prawns. Season with light soy.
Serve with egg fried rice or nice crispy chips.
Egg Fried Rice
cold cooked rice
1 beaten egg
2 spring onions
Salt and pepper
Heat some oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan. Add rice and onion. Stir-fry, drizzling in the egg and season with salt and pepper and light soy.