Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) Share this recipe
- Ready in: 30-40minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: medium
- 1 leek (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 300g diced pork fillet
- 300g diced chicken breast
- 1 sachet Fox's Bumbu Nasi Goreng
- 500g Cooked Rice (boil a few hours before, hot rice don't stir fry)
- 200g peeled prawns
- Fried or Poached Egg for each serving
- Fox's Ketjap Manis
- Oil for frying
In a wok or frying pan stir fry the vegetables in hot oil until soft. Remove veg to a bowl. Add more oil to the pan and stir fry the chicken and pork until brown then add the Nasi Goreng sachet and stir until aromas released.
Add the cooked vegetables, rice and the prawns and stir fry quickly to combine all ingredients.
Serve heaped onto plates top with a poached or fried egg and drizzle with Ketjap Manis. Great with Indonesian Prawn Crackers.