Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of this website and purchases of all products from Lupe Pintos Deli online store. By visiting this site and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before making a purchase.
1. You must be over 18 years of age to make a purchase on this site. By placing an order you warrant to Lupe Pintos Deli that you are over 18 years of age, if you are under that age and place an order you are in breach of the law. The holder of the credit or debit card or Paypal Account you use will be fully liable for any purchases made.
2. Visitors may use this site solely for personal and non-commercial use. Access to the site is entirely at your own risk. Lupe Pintos Deli accept no liability for any damages related to your use or inability to use this site. Access to this site may be restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to change, remove or modify product, price information at any time on this site without prior notification.
3. These Terms and Conditions and all other materials on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts
5. All pictures of products are not shown to scale and are for information only. All information concerning products is provided by us in good faith and so far as the applicable law permits, we do not accept responsibility or any warranty for the accuracy of such information.
4. Alcohol may only be sold to persons who are 18 years of age or over. If you purchase such items, you make a representation to us that you are at least 18 years old and we rely upon the same.
5. All products offered on this site remain the property of Lupe Pintos Deli until payment is received in full. Prices and goods are subject to change at any time and Lupe Pintos Deli reserve the right to substitute any item for a similar product whose value is at least the same as the ordered product.
6. Payment can be made with most Credit and Debit Cards.
7. You are responsible for the accuracy of the delivery information provided by you, for ensuring that someone over the age of 18 is available at the delivery address to sign a receipt for the goods or for the collection of the goods from our carrier’s nearest depot. You may specify a delivery address other than your home address. You may specify another secure area for delivery like a garage but you do so at your own risk.
We do not guarantee delivery services are available to all parts of the United Kingdom and we do not provide delivery outside the United Kingdom. Delivery times are given for guidance only and we are not responsible for delays caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
If you fail to accept delivery of or fail to collect the goods within a reasonable time, we reserve the right to recover any wasted delivery and re-delivery charges from you or from the payment that you have already made in respect of the goods.
We do not accept orders for overseas deliveries.
8. Lupe Pintos Deli is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages, which are linked to Lupe Pintos Deli's web pages. Lupe Pintos Deli shall have no liability in respect of any material hyperlinked to Lupe Pintos Deli's web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such laws and regulations in force in the United Kingdom or elsewhere in the world which may be in force from time to time. The provision by Lupe Pintos Deli of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Lupe Pintos Deli to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Lupe Pintos Deli of the materials held there.
9. All information submitted to Lupe Pintos Deli through this website will become the exclusive property of Lupe Pintos Deli. All rights including without limitation, copyright, design and trademark rights in the website are owned by Lupe Pintos Deli.
Company names, designs, logos or graphics which constitute trademarks owned by third parties are included entirely for the benefit of the respective trademark owners and Lupe Pintos Deli intends no infringement of such trademarks
10. All our products are guaranteed to comply with the provisions of the Sale of Goods Acts and all the statutory requirements and regulations relating to the sale of food and drink. We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that everything you buy from Lupe Pintos Deli leaves our premises in the best possible condition. We cannot accept responsibility for defects caused to the products that occur after delivery due to unsatisfactory handling or storage under unsuitable conditions.
11. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Access is deemed to be illegal, unenforceable or void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such determination or decision shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Access which shall remaining full force and effect.
All of the foregoing provisions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.